1. Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions Agreement (“Agreement”) concerning our site, Longevity ActivationReview.Com (the “Site”). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between you and us and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings concerning the Site, the content, products or services provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement.
2. Copyright. The content, organisation, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and another proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights.
3. Trademarks. Product names, logos, brands and other trademarks appearing on this website are the property of their respective holders and are used only to describe the products and services offered directly. Use of these trademarks in no way indicates any relationship between this website and the holders of the trademarks. Rather, any usage of third party trademarks by us is to refer to such products is considered nominative fair use under trademark law.
4. Limited Right to Use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited, non-exclusive license for use solely by you for your personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sub-license, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use.
5. Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site.
6. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates (collectively, “Affiliated Parties”) harmless from any liability, loss, claim, and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
7. Nontransferable. Your right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable.
8. Disclaimer. The information from or through the site are provided “as-is,” “as available,” and all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed (including but not limited to the disclaimer of any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose).
9. Limits. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. We will not be liable to you for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind that may result from the use of or inability to use our site. Our maximum liability to you under all circumstances will be equal to the purchase price you pay for any goods, services or information.
11. Third-Party Services. We allow access to or advertise third-party client/associate/vendor sites (“Merchants”) from which you may purchase certain goods or services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products or services offered by Merchants.
12. Third-Party Merchant Policies. All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of Merchants will apply to you while on such sites. We are not responsible for information provided by you to Merchants. The Merchants and we are independent contractors, and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other.
14. Payments. You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from our Merchants or us that (i) any credit card information you supply is true, correct and complete, (ii) charges incurred by you will be honoured by your credit card company, and (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes.
15. Links to Other Web Sites. The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us.
16. Copyrights and Copyright Agents. We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
Thank you for your cooperation. We hope you find the Longevity Activation Review site helpful and convenient to use! Questions or comments regarding the Website, including any reports of non-functioning links, should be directed to our Contact Me page. Copyright (c) 2018 Longevity Activation Review.com, All Rights Reserved.